Apply for Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses at Babson College
Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses is an investment to help entrepreneurs create jobs and economic opportunity by providing greater access to education, capital, and business support services. The education portion of the 10,000 Small Businesses program is currently delivered in eleven cities across the country and continues to expand. With the launch of 10,000 Small Businesses at Babson College, business owners from all 50 states now have the opportunity to participate together in a national class.
Priority Application Deadline: Friday, May 23rd, 2014
The Application is an initial assessment designed to help us understand you, your business, and why you are interested in the program. Applications for 10,000 Small Businesses at Babson College are reviewed on a rolling basis.
- Download the editable PDF by clicking on the above link. When downloading the application, remember to save the file to your computer before and after editing it.
- Please email the completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- After you have submitted your application, you will receive an e-mail confirming its receipt.
Please note, if selected for an interview, you will be asked to complete the Interview Addendum, which includes additional questions and also requests submission of supporting documentation.
REGISTER NOW - Informational Webinar: Wednesday, April 23rd, 2-3 PM ET
REGISTER NOW - Informational Webinar: Monday, May 12th, 3:30-4:30 PM ET
Do you have questions about the application process? Contact us at email@example.com or 617-238-2038.
Gain The Know-How To Grow
The Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses curriculum focuses on skills you can apply immediately, including how to:
- Understand and manage the
- Analyze financial statements
- Access financial capital
- Be a more effective leader
- Become a more skilled negotiator