Apply for Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses at Babson College
Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses is an investment to help entrepreneurs create jobs and economic opportunity by providing greater access to education, capital, and business support services. The education portion of the 10,000 Small Businesses program is currently delivered in twelve cities across the country and continues to expand.
With the launch of 10,000 Small Businesses at Babson College, business owners from all 50 states now have the opportunity to participate together in a national class. This unique program is delivered through a blend of online and in-person sessions and is intended for business owners located beyond reasonable driving distance of a locally delivered program. To review a map of where the 10,000 Small Businesses program is delivered across the United States, please click here.
application deadline for SPRING 2016 cohort:
OCTOBER 2ND, 2015 - apply now!
If accepted, the program tuition will be at no cost to you. In addition, participating business owners will have the option to have the majority of reasonable travel and lodging costs covered to/from Babson College in Massachusetts for the two, four-day, on campus sessions. And that’s just the first example of how we’ll be there to help your business succeed every step of the way.
The Application is an initial brief online assessment designed to help us understand you, your business, and why you are interested in the program. Applications for 10,000 Small Businesses at Babson College are reviewed on a rolling basis.
When applying online:
1) Create an account at www.10ksbapply.com
2) When prompted to "Select an area", please select: Other Region/National Cohort at Babson College
3) After completing your application, please be sure to hit the green SUBMIT button
4) Upon hitting submit, you will immediately receive an email confirming the receipt of your application with a PDF copy of your submission attached
Register for an upcoming informational webinar!: http://bit.do/10ksb
Do you have questions about the application process? Contact us at email@example.com or 617-238-3025.
Gain The Know-How To Grow
The Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses curriculum focuses on skills you can apply immediately, including how to:
- Understand and manage the
- Analyze financial statements
- Access financial capital
- Be a more effective leader
- Become a more skilled negotiator