Apply for Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses at Babson College
Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses is an investment to help entrepreneurs create jobs and economic opportunity by providing greater access to education, capital, and business support services. The education portion of the 10,000 Small Businesses program, is currently delivered in nine cities across the country, and continues to expand. With the launch of 10,000 Small Businesses at Babson College, business owners from all 50 states now have the opportunity to participate together in a national class.
The application deadline for 10,000 Small Businesses at Babson College is Friday, October 18, 2013. After you have submitted your application, you will receive an e-mail confirming its receipt.
If you are unable to complete the application by the above deadline, but are still interested in applying, please contact email@example.com or call 617-238-3028.
Download the editable PDF by clicking on the above link. When downloading the application, remember to save the file to your computer before and after editing it. Email the completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Top 5 Reasons Why You Should Apply:
- You’ll learn from the experts. Take a practical hands-on business course and acquire useful business skills such as contract negotiation, finance and people management.
- You’ll invest in yourself. Learn to identify opportunities, develop your leadership and maximize your business operations.
- You’ll get customized business assistance. Receive one-on-one business advising and create your own customized business growth plan.
- You’ll make connections. Learn from and with other small business owners in a collaborative setting, with years of collaborative business experience.
- You’ll be poised to grow your business. Business owners selected for the program will receive a scholarship, which covers all tuition and program materials.
Do you have questions about the application process? Contact us at email@example.com.
Gain The Know-How To Grow
The Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses curriculum focuses on skills you can apply immediately, including how to:
- Understand and manage the
- Analyze financial statements
- Access financial capital
- Be a more effective leader
- Become a more skilled negotiator